Tuesday, September 9, 2008

what i learned in the last week at IDEA MISSION?

            Well , I  learned that here in IDEA MISSION  the teacher help you more. IDEA  also has many different rules . One of the rules is that when we get out of the class we get in line and we go to the other class quietly . I  also learned that the  tech class is fun because  we get to use the computers . On Mr. Franklin class  i learned that math is not that hard you just need to put attention to the teacher .On Mrs.Reemlin I learned that phisics is kind of hard but I can do it . On Mrs.Lopez class is fun we learned  spainsh and I learned new words . On Mrs.Sanchez i learned slant sit up , lean forward, ask question, nod ,and to track the person thaT  is talking .  I learned that the principal is giving her best to help us and the school .i know now that I learned that this school is great.

No comments: